This calculator will help you to compare the costs of renting to the costs of buying a home. Since there are all kinds of forces at work behind the scenes (interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, selling costs, etc.), comparing the cost of renting to the cost of buying is a lot more complicated than just comparing the monthly mortgage payment to the monthly rent payment. This calculator attempts to forecast the net effects of all the hidden forces so you can make an informed decision.
- Full Employment & Lower Lending is Sign That Risks are Increasing By The Day…Don’t Ignore History
- A Legend’s Rules That Are Critical To Review & Understand Today OR Parish…
- Major Accepted Cycle Theory Is Near Peak With Nothing But Losses Below…
- History is Our Teacher…When We Want to Listen
- Canada: Home Lenders Under Serious Stress – Free Series of Reports on Cdn Real Estate and Economy