This calculator will help you to compare the costs of renting to the costs of buying a home. Since there are all kinds of forces at work behind the scenes (interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, selling costs, etc.), comparing the cost of renting to the cost of buying is a lot more complicated than just comparing the monthly mortgage payment to the monthly rent payment. This calculator attempts to forecast the net effects of all the hidden forces so you can make an informed decision.
- Unprecedented Times: Analysis of First Indicator Showing How Excessive Stock Markets Are Today….
- Canada: Perfect Storm is Occurring – Anything But Perfection Causes a Downturn
- Two Highly Respected Market Valuation Models Are Screaming ‘Be Careful’….
- If Elliott Wave Theory Is Right, We All Have To Be Ready For A Major Reset…
- Ominous Month Of October Is Here…..Why We May See A Peak In Stocks