This calculator will help you to compare the costs of renting to the costs of buying a home. Since there are all kinds of forces at work behind the scenes (interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, selling costs, etc.), comparing the cost of renting to the cost of buying is a lot more complicated than just comparing the monthly mortgage payment to the monthly rent payment. This calculator attempts to forecast the net effects of all the hidden forces so you can make an informed decision.
- Many Feel Stock Markets Are Past The Worst of It….Have a Look at These Charts and You May Change Your Mind…
- Deutsche Bank – A Major Problem For The World
- Markets Provide Another Signal That We Have Seen the Peak….
- Major Reason Why Investors Underperform: They Listen to Most Experts Who Are Wrong, Especially At Key Times
- Unprecedented Times: Analysis of First Indicator Showing How Excessive Stock Markets Are Today….